15 June 2011

trib·ute.

a gift, testimonial, compliment, or the like, given as due or in acknowledgment of gratitude or esteem.





Brooke Caldwell Darrohn
You are amazing
And you have amazing ideas
Ideas that I can really appreciate
Because I steal them
Sort of
You tell me about them
Then I try them out
Like The meal exchange plan?
With your mom and sister?
Simply brilliant.
And this recipe is to die for
(I've made it twice in the last week)
I really love you
I think you are funny
And skinny
And delightful
Thanks for being my friend for as long as I can remember

xoxo


4 comments:

Ninjas said...

PS-

My cheeks have always been too fat for the fish face. It has never worked out well for me. However, this picture is a great reminder to never try it again.

SF

KellieKae said...

I love brooke too. She is pretty, and funny, and creative, and has a really cute baby... good post!

Brooke and Jonny said...

Awe Shae, you're the best! I don't believe I deserve a post all to myself like this but thank you =) I love you too!

Brooke and Jonny said...

Ps that picture is hilarious