a member of an American Indian people of Utah and West Colorado
Josh and I went to the opening Utah game
With Zak and Em
We went through hell to get there:
1. Parking--have you ever tried to park at a Utah game?
2. Em and I had to go get some tickets reprinted because the scanning
section was missing...Lines. Heat. Missing the game...
3. The boys parked the car in North Salt Lake I am pretty sure and realized they didn't have their tickets once they got to the gate
4. The boys went back to the car and still couldn't find the tickets
5. Kevin had to donate some cash so they could buy some tickets from a scalper
6. During this whole process our phones worked about 11% of the time.
I think this makes us the best Ute fans in the world
Because we wouldn't accept defeat