27 July 2010

Joshua.

Joshua is a sexy, masculine individual
exuding the most desirable of traits.
 Although Joshua may be timid at first, his genuine and compassionate
charm shine through above all things.
He can be trusted with any secret and will always pull through even when the going gets tough.
His understanding
 and supportive nature can put anyone at ease
 as he is never judgmental
but rather always willing to listen with an open mind. He is the epitome of a true man.





Today marks the beginning of Joshua's birthday week

So my subsequent posts will be about him

You should know that I love him

That I am a lucky girl because I get him forever

and that Sometimes

Forever doesn't even seem long enough...

xoxo

5 comments:

Nick and Brandi said...

Happy Birthday week Josh!! Shanae, I have tried and tried to post on your blog but it just won't let me! I wanted to say congratualations on getting married and I am so glad you are married now!! I got your comment and yes I will definitely let you know what we are having. Hope all is well!

Witter and Kway said...

Yay! Happy birthday Josh!! You are going to go birthday crazy Sha! So glad I got to see you guys Sunday. Luv ya!

Christee and Austin said...

Happy Birthday Week Josh! We have the same birthday! I think I need to get Austin on board with this "Birthday Week" thing!

Rachael said...

I am a fan of birthday week! Happy Bday Joshua!

The Davis' said...

Aww Shanae!! I am SO glad you found my blog! I can't even begin to explain how happy I am for you! I am so sorry I missed both the wedding and shower. But I promise I have reasons, your wedding day we left for our vacation and shower day we were camping with my inlaws. I feel terrible as this was the most important day of your life. But I want to see you, your house and bring you a gift! Be expecting a text!