07 December 2011

jol·ly.

cheerfully festive or convivial;
in good spirits; merry.





My Christmas tree has been up since 
Before Thanksgiving

(yeah...I am one of those)

I made the mistake of shopping on Black Friday

I have wrapped gifts under my tree

I've gotten Barenaked for the Holidays

I've had lots of gingerbread tea

I watched A Very Sunny Christmas last night

And I have made a wish list

I know I should have posted this earlier

But? Josh? 

I am sure you haven't finished shopping...

So, here are some things I wouldn't hate to have under our tree:






(or anything like this)







(I know this is too expensive...but my mom sometimes reads the blog)




Mine is almost gone



I can help you with this one
Anything from Sephora is good though



I like the red, yellow, orange, and grey


I'll never turn down clothes either
And I love when YOU pick out my clothes
Weird, huh?

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS

xoxo

3 comments:

Chris and Brooklyn said...

How cute are those pillows!!

Rachael said...

I'm with you on the hair straightener! I've been drooling over getting one of those for a long while now...

KellieKae said...

Very helpful. Thanks girl.