24 February 2011

err.

to stray from the right course or accepted standards;
to make a mistake; be incorrect






If you have seen this before

Don't worry

Because you can enjoy it again

(and again)

I'm not trying to make fun of this reporter

But sometimes things are just funny

And this video is sooo funny

I can't stop watching it




I think it is crazy that our bodies usually

Do what we want to them to do

We see a word,

 We say that word

And it comes out how it should

But I guess not always?

How perfect that this happened

Right when they cut to her

So sad

Yet so funny

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Hahaha how sad for her! But way funny to watch!

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Hahahahaha. I am hysterical right now. Seriously, I am laughing so hard and loud that I just turned clapper light off. OH man. Seriously. So funny. Becca's claiming she had a "sort of" stroke. I hope so, cause that was some crazy talk she was throwing down. My favorite part about this is that amongst all her non-words, she kept nodding her head like she was making perfect sense. Awesome.

Kate

Jenna said...

Is she serious? That's hilarious.