26 August 2010

De·tails. 

intricate,
 finely wrought decoration.



We didn't have a reception
because, well...we didn't want one
So we celebrated by having a nice
dinner at Millcreek Inn
With our closest friends and family
 Given the chance--I'd do it that way again



Centerpiece.
They varied from table to table.




Compliments of Roots



Mayan Miracle Foundation





Wedding + Groom Cake.
From Layers





We can't stress this enough...







Each and every layer was a different flavor
(Each layer was irresistible)



Me. Josh.









Millcreek Inn







I really love ring pictures--particularly this one.




Okay and this one.
They are very photogenic.



I didn't know I was suppose to save my bouquet?
So I threw it away.
Then people told me.
I think that is a little weird--to save a bouquet.
I have pictures...?
I'll save them instead.

xoxo

No comments: