11 October 2010

im·ag·i·na·tive.

Produced by or indicative of a vivid or creative imagination;
creative, inventive, clever, ingenious.


For the past 3 years 
the ladies in my family have been getting together
during the month of October
to create some stellar pumpkins.
Why? Well...Because
we love Halloween
we love pumpkins
and we love to do cool things.
We are serious about our pumpkins
and you will believe me after you see the 3 posts
that show off the pumpkins that were bedazzled on 10/10/2010.





[PART ONE OF THREE]

(PARTS TWO AND THREE ARE POSTED BELOW)


TAYLEE GETTING READY TO PAINT





TEANNA'S "F"





KILLA PAINTING HIS PUMPKIN
THE TRUCK HELPS TO GET HIS CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING






THIS PICTURE DOESN'T DO THAT PUMPKIN JUSTICE





EMILY'S "F"




JOSH: I LIKED PLAYING WITH LIAM EXCEPT I JUST FELT SO RESPONSIBLE...
LIKE IF I SET HIM ON THE FLOOR AND SOMEONE STEPPED ON HIM--
IT WOULD BE MY FAULT.
I DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY.

YEAH...WE ARE WAITING LOTS OF YEARS BEFORE WE HAVE KIDS.
DON'T WORRY.





EM'S PUMPKINS ALL PACKED UP AND READY TO GO...

No comments: